Sunday, July 5, 2009

2 Great Ways to Join Stampin' Up! and My Team!


Imagine... Having the flexibility to own any of the stamp sets SU! offers!

Imagine... Building your collection of SU! supplies WITHOUT dipping into your savings!

Imagine... Earning as much, or as little extra income as you want by doing something you love!

It is all possible when you consider Stampin' Up! as a home business! The incredible thing with the Stampin' Up! opportunity is that you literally customize the business to your life. You can ramp it up, or slow it down anytime you want to. When I decided to join SU! I had just a couple of intentions: 1) I wanted to earn enough money to pay off the cost of my Starter Kit and 2) I wanted to get my wish list of items at a discounted price!

5 years later, here I am... Working a full time job, maintaining my SU! business on the side, enjoying a wonderful team of 15 other SU! finatics, and loving the fact that I get to experience all that Stampin' Up! has to offer!

With the launch of the NEW 2010 IDEA BOOK & CATALOGUE, Stampin' Up! also announced 2 great ways to join the Stampin' Up! (and my) family of crafters!

1) An all new MINI Starter Kit! This Starter Kit is priced affordably at just $105 - yet you get all the same benefits as a demonstrator would get by purchasing the regular kit in terms of the discount, the commissions, the incentives, the complimentary catalogues, ability to earn free product, access to exclusive demo resources etc etc.

The kit is ideal for someone who's been using Stampin' Up! products for some time now and has a lot of supplies already! The mini kit allows them to take that step of joining the family without having to spend more on product to do so. The Mini Kit comes will all of the same Business Supplies as the regular kit so you can get started with your business from Day 1!

2) The Regular Kit is still available at $269 and is an amazing value at approximately 40% off the cost to order the product within the kit at regular price! This kit is ideal for the beginning stamper who may not have built up their inventory of SU! products needed to hold demonstrations etc. There is a fabulous promotion right now for anyone wanting to join the SU! (and my) family of demonstrators...

Each new demonstrator that purchases the Regular Starter Kit between July 1st and August 31st will receive
  • All six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
  • One pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")

That's a $58.20 value for FREE when you join my SU! team!!

Contact me anytime with your questions! lisaburns@rogers.com!!

No comments: