Thursday, July 2, 2009

What happens at club events anyway?

You can find out for yourself!

I'm opening my club events this weekend up to anyone that would like to check out what really happens at my Scrappers & Stampers Club events! What I think you'll find out is that its basically just like getting a FREE class and some fun stamping time once a month for club members!

I have 2 spots open for my Scrappers (Scrapbooking) Club event this Saturday from 9-1030am and 2 spots open for my Stampers 6 (Cardmaking) Club event, which is also Saturday from 1030-12noon!

Each event will have unique projects for club members + special guests to learn about, and work on. Club members will place their regular July orders, while guests can either place a $40 order and join the fun for FREE, or they can pay a $5 class fee.

EVERYONE THAT JOINS US THIS WEEKEND WILL GET A FREE 2010 IDEA BOOK & CATALOGUE!!

Space is limited. Please RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot. lisaburns@rogers.com

No comments: