Friday, July 10, 2009

Open House Orders - Update!

Hi There! I hope you've been able to enjoy some wonderfully sunny weather this week, like we have here in Southwestern Ontario!! What an amazing week to have off as vacation!

Open House Orders - Update
All of the orders from the 'old' catalogue are now in! The last of those orders arrived yesterday so I'll be contacting those impacted with delivery options!

All of the orders placed from the new 2010 IB&C are set to arrive on Monday! Yeah! Again, I'll contact those impacted with delivery options next week!

Where Have I Been?
Apologies for not posting since Monday but I have been enjoying some much needed, and much anticipated TIME OFF from work and I'm thrilled to say that I have soaked in every bit of it this week!

We haven't had a busy vacation agenda (like we usually do) and I'm SOOO glad we made the decision to save a bit of money, stay home and get some things done around the house! It hasn't been all work this week of course - a few fun (short) day trips, having friends over, playing in the backyard and around the community, SLEEPING IN a few mornings!! - but what we have managed to get done around the house has been VERY, VERY theraputic! There's just something about completing projects that you've had on your to-do list for ages!!! lol!

Along those lines - I have put my Craft Room through a complete overhaul! It's taken me most of the week, working early in the morning and late at night to complete the clean up, but I am VERY HAPPY with the outcome! My ultimate goal is to complete all of the work on my room to be able to spend some quality CREATIVE time in my new space before I go back to work!

With all of the purging, I have a lot of new items to add to my Surplus Sale and Cash n' Carry table at my upcoming Open House (Fri Aug 7th)! Watch for more details on that!

For any demo's out there - I have a surplus of business tools that I'm looking to sell off. Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com if you are interested in seeing the list!

Have a great Friday everyone! Hope to be back tomorrow with some samples of recent projects I've completed prior to my Craft Room overhaul :o) !!

No comments: