Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun At Canada's Wonderland!

Yesterday, we took another day trip - this time to Canada's Wonderland with our friends Mary, Spencer, Nicholas and Jackson. We had a fabulous time being 'kids' for the day!

This trip was a first for Evan and myself (yes, sad as it is, I had never been to this theme park before), but it definitely won't be our last! Today was Toyota Family Day at Wonderland so employee family & friends had the park all to ourselves from 9-10am, before the park opened to the public! It was awesome! I didn't realize just how nice this perk was until later in the afternoon when we waited on average 45mins to get on most rides (yuck)... But aside from that theme park reality, we LOVED the experience!
I don't often post non-stamping pictures on my blog but thought I would share some of the fun we had! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE VACATION TIME!??!!






No comments: