Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

So, this story begins with my Mom and me shopping... It is one of my favorite things to do with my Mom :o) As mentioned in a previous post, I have spent a lot (A LOT) of time cleaning out my Craft Room and re-organizing so that it is more functional for my needs. After accomplishing that daunting task, I knew I could treat myself to some shopping for the room. I made my list, which consisted of:
  • A clock ..yes girls, finally I'm breaking down to get a clock for the room! Apparently time really doesn't stand still while stamping *lol*

  • Some shelving

  • Some form of a display stand (needed to be portable)

  • Some storage systems

I managed to find 2 items from this list while I was out shopping with my Mom last week and thought I would share both over the next couple of days. Today...I'm sharing the item I'm most pleased with! Wait till you see...

Here's the item! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I WAS THINKING???



If not...well check out this next pic to see what I did with the clock! I'm so excited to have something versatile like this in my room! I will be able to change the colors with the seasons and showcase our amazing line-up of shades in each color family as well as the In Colors!!

In honour of summer (with a hint of sarcasm) I have started the clock with the Bold Brights color family!



Now I just have to decide on where to hang it in my craft room! Hope you have an amazing Wednesday everyone!!

No comments: