Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Stampin' Up! Day!

Today was one of those days where ya feel like you're in a whirlwind tunnel and you can't get out! There was just SO MUCH going on today between Canada Day celebrations and Stampin' Up! announcements - I feel like I need another day off :o) lol!

Since I'm on vacation starting Friday (for 2 weeks - yey), I think I can manage to get by the next 2 days at work!!

So - what was announced today? I think I'll provide a quick overview of the announcements and then post all the details daily for the remainder of this week. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track!

Here we go...
  • The 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue officially launched today and I can take orders as of 2pm
  • SU! announced that they will be having a WEEKLY SPECIAL - kind of like a spot special throughout the month of July. The first weekly special has been announced - I'll post those details tomorrow OR visit my Business Website if you can't wait :o)
  • SU! announced a NEW mini Starter Kit!
  • SU! announced a special July promotion for anyone looking to buy the full Starter Kit!
  • My July class schedule has been published and shared with my customer list. If you're not on that list, but would like to be - email me at lisaburns@rogers.com!
  • I've chosen a date for my next Surplus Sale / Open House!

I think that's it...I could easily be missing something but I'll gather all the announcements and begin working on postings for the rest of the week + I have samples to show you, new products to highlight, new accessory share information etc etc!

So much to tell you - so little time! Have a great rest-of-your-night everyone!!

No comments: