Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Twinkle Tuesday Everyone!


Today's festive project is a few years old but the set is actually still available to purchase! Yes, Lovely As A Tree is truly a classic! This card was one of the samples I used at one of my very first Holiday MEGA Events - I know some of you will remember that one :o)
The colors are Night Of Navy and Whisper White with Vellum used as one of the layers! The ink is Craft White.

I also wanted to announce the final Deal of the Week for July! Yes, I know...I said that last week was the final Deal of the Week - not sure why I would ever want to rush through July by thinking the 20th was the final Monday of the month. Too funny!

Heart To Heart

When your heart is full, you often want to show it. Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. The Full Heart punch is a classic heart shape that coordinates with the Love You Much stamp set.

■ Add interest to scrapbook pages and cards
■ Has an easy-to-use thumb lever

Regular Price $22.95
Special Sale Price $15.99

Contact me anytime at lisaburns@rogers.com to order yours! OR shop online here!

No comments: