Monday, July 13, 2009

2010 In Color Markers Class!



I was one of the many stampers to become giddy with excitement upon finding out that SU! was offering In Color Stampin' Write Markers in the new 2010 Idea Book & Catalogue!

Now that I've had my markers for a few weeks and have had a chance to play around with them a bit, I'm anxious to show you how great they are too!
JULY CLASS REMINDER!

Join me on Monday July 27th for an amazing 2010 In Marker Preorder Class to learn about and TRY these fantastic markers for yourself! All the class details can be found by clicking here but I've included 2 of the 6 cards we'll be making below. You'll have to act fast...here's why!

The 2010 In Color Markers are a must-have for this class so if you need to order them, your deadline to register is this coming Wednesday July 15th to ensure the Markers arrive in time for the class. The class fee includes the full set of In Color Markers, all class material & instruction!

If you already have the 2010 In Color Markers, or they are scheduled to arrive in time for the class, you are more than welcome to attend the class and simply pay a flat class fee. Please contact me in advance to make these arrangements as I'm only opening up a couple of spots this time around for this type of class-go'er.

I'm really excited about these class cards - I think you will be too! I'll share the rest of the class samples after the class to avoid spoiling too much of the surprise :o)

Sign up today by emailing me at lisaburns@rogers.com!


Have a great Monday! Off to do some mini putt :o)

No comments: