Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big Shot Class Projects

Hi There Everyone!

Yesterday was an SU! catch-up day and the weather was perfect for that! It was sunny one minute, then cloudy the next, then rain, then sun again...and cool! Definitely doesn't feel like July but I'm not complaining at all! I think the weather has been perfect for those of us that don't have a pool *lol*
After spending lots 'o time getting caught up on some of my admin-type stuff for SU! I treated myself to some quality time in my Craft Room! Turns out I'm more productive when I feel like I have time to spare in my room :o)

I am completely ready for my BIG SHOT CLASS on Tuesday, pre-cutting and all! Since I'm ahead of schedule now I thought I would post some pictures of the projects I finally decided on. I'm quite happy with them and can't wait for the girls to see (and make) them!

I could fit 1-2 more stampers into this group if you're interested - email me as soon as possible at lisaburns@rogers.com. I would have to cut registration off by noon tomorrow (Monday)though so that I have time to finish cutting for anyone else joining us.

Guests will have an option to make this color scheme...

Or this color scheme...

This will be the third project we'll be making...
There's lots of Big Shot usage with these projects, and the samples use a variety of different Big Shot accessories so guests will definitely walk away with tons of new ideas & some finished projects to giveaway!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: