Sunday, July 12, 2009

My kind of color combinations...


And I know a number of you that will surely agree :o) There's just something about the warm color combination of yellow, orange and brown! Today, I'm sharing samples created using mostly new 2010 In Colors including my favorites Dusty Durango and Soft Suede. I also used So Saffron and a hint of Crushed Curry! For the images, I used the new stamp set 'Autumn Days' for the larger card, and the 'Little Leaves' sizzlit for the smaller cards. I stamped all cards using a saying from the set 'Thank You Kindly', in the new Soft Suede 2010 In Color. I finished the smaller cards with some Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon.

I FINALLY got a chance to go into my Craft Room last night and do what should be done in it and that is to STAMP! I've spent so much time in my room over this past week but forced myself NOT to be tempted to work on any projects until I was completely done with my purge & reorganizing efforts!

It was really tough...but I did it and I'm so pleased that I kept my focus and got through the not-so-fun part to really enjoy stamping in my (o' so clean) space again!
Here's a picture of the samples individually... Thanks for stopping by today!
Inspiration taken from SCS mum2bowie...
My original creations... Simple but I really like simple!

No comments: