Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Catalogues ARE in the building!

Yes, they made their all-star appearence yesterday after much anticipation and excitement! My online tracking of the catalogues indicated that they would not arrive until tomorrow but low & behold, when we checked our mailbox yesterday - there was the reclusive Canada Post slip I was looking for!!!

I've picked up the catalogues and even got around to taking 1 of my catalogues in for binding & plastic covers yesterday (will be ready this AM for me) so I will have plenty of opportunity today to pour over it, hopefully sitting in the sun and enjoying every ounce of its glory!

All kidding aside - the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalogue is AMAZING! I'm so happy about it and I can't wait to recreate some of the beautiful projects within it! Lots of new & exciting stamp sets, the accessories are fantastic and for those of you that scrapbook... OMGosh... the Simply Scrappin' Kits are OUTSTANDING! I hope you can make my upcoming Surplus Sale to check this weekend to check it out and get your own copy.

For those that can't make the Surplus Sale, the Fall-Winter IB&C is now available online, so you can go to http://www.lisaburns.stampinup.net/ to view it! ENJOY! ** UPDATE as of noon - the online catalogue is taking a VERY, VERY long time to download! Apparently there are 1000's of people trying to access it all at once so it bogs it down. Keep trying OR plan to come to my Surplus Sale and get a copy of your very own. Its way better in real life anyway :o) **

I'll be back later today with a post from our BIG Quarterly Demo meeting last night - lots of FUN as always as well as some swap samples I received - all with a focus on New Catalogue products!! Have a wonderful Tuesday morning everyone!

No comments: