Saturday, August 2, 2008

SUPER HUGE SURPLUS SALE!

When: Saturday August 16th

Time: 8am-11am

Where: my place (contact me for address & directions)

What: I will have several tables full of retired Stampin' Up! products including stamp sets, both uncut/unmounted & gently used PLUS accessories such as Punches and Simply Scrappin' Kits! If you are a crafter, you won't want to miss out on this sale!

How does it work?

Surplus Tables:
All of my items will have prices on them, regular catalogue prices. You collect what you wish and I will total them up for you - YOU PAY NOTHING FOR THIS STUFF and you take it all home with you that day. I will then hand you a NEW '09 Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalogue and invite you to sit down, relax and go shopping in the new catalogue - using your credit total from the retired pile! So, for example, if you selected 3 stamp sets from the Surplus Pile and the total came to $80...you would pay nothing for the used sets and you would go shopping for at least $80 worth of new stamps & supplies in the Fall Winter Catalogue!! You pay full shipping & taxes on these orders. Getting FREE stamps & accessories has never been easier!

Cash & Carry Tables:
There will be many items available for cash & carry, including SU! and non-SU! products. There will be definitely be some Creative Memories products available for purchase!

Handmade Projects:
I have packaged up a number of class projects, handmade items, speciality bags, scrapbook pages, accessory shares etc. for purchase! Even if you don't create your own projects, you may want to swing by to purchase some extra cards/bags etc. for those special occasions that always seem to creep up on us!

I have been busy getting ready for this sale for weeks now and will definitely have some pictures to show you soon! My husband has taken the camera on a scuba diving trip so I've been without it all weekend! I never really realized how often I go to grab it for photo ops until its gone!!

Finally, if you are on my customer mailing list, you would have received your personal invitation for this sale a few weeks ago. Many of you have 'accepted' the invitation so I'm looking forward to seeing you Saturday AM! For my club members & previous hostesses - looking forward to seeing your cheery faces on Friday night (August 15th)!!

Have a great long - weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there with bells on and money in my pocket! lol