Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Catalogue SWAP Samples!


Card #1 - By Maureen Koprowski!
Card #2 - By Lisa Depencier!

Good Morning Everyone! As much as it is fun and adventurous to be away from home for a few days/nights, there is just something about returning HOME to ones own bed - that is just so comforting!!

Since I'll be doing laundry most of today, I thought I would share some of the wonderful creations I received in a recent card swap I participated in. You might recall the details of the swap from a previous post ... it was a new catalogue card swap with other demo's in my local group to be exchanged at our last Quarterly Meeting!

Enjoy!

Card #3 - By Corinne Sommerville!
Card #4 - By Chris Collard!

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh how awesome! These are great cards!

Alesha Walls said...

Lovely swaps! I'm so glad that you posted them. This is the first time that I haven't swapped and I really wanted to see what everyone else made at the meeting.

Cheers!
Alesha