Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stampin' Up! Update #4 - Customer Info

Stampin' Up! is excited to launch their new Fall / Winter Catalogue with a bang!! This customer offer is available starting TOMORROW at noon. SU! is offering 15% off selected NEW stamp sets from the F/W IB&C!! Cool eh! There is NO minimum order to qualify and no limit to how many you can order! This offer will run until Sept 30th.

I was hoping to have my pre-order of Fall/Winter IB&C's before tomorrow's launch but unfortunately, the delivery times didn't work in my favor :o( so I, along with most of you will be glued to my computer hoping to catch a glimpse of the online catalogue. As much as I know this ISN'T THE SAME as having the real hard copy... it will have to do!!

My catalogues ARE expected to arrive in time for my Hostess/Club appreciation sale Friday night so we can breath a sigh of relief!

If you'd like to check out the flyer up-close, use this link (http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Never_Before_Seen_CA.pdf), and be sure to let me know if you'd like to order any of these discounted stamp sets to kick start your week!! Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com!!

No comments: