Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scrappers Club Feature #1 - Silvia!

We had so much fun last night scrappin' the night away - and the girls did an AMAZING job on with their pages (once again). They were so kind to let me take some photos to share with you!!

If you are interested in my next Scrappers Club, starting up in the Fall/Winter, email me at lisaburns@rogers.com and I can provide all of the details! You will get a gift for joining, valuable scrappin' & social time as well as a Hostess set from the NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalogue!! The club has been a great way for the girls (and myself) to get caught up a bit - if only for a moment - on scrapbooking our memories!

Let's start with Silvia! Remember, my previous post of the pink girlie layout page I made for her (using the retired Crew Kids Girl SS Kit), because she wasn't able to attend July's scrappin' session?? Well, look what she was able to do with it while here last night - with pictures she just happen to have with her! Amazing!


Silvia decided to make a coordinating page last night and came up with this layout - I LOVE IT!


Here's a closer shot of the details she put on her page

I'll be back tomorrow with more layouts from others in my very talented Scrappers Club! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: