Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quarterly Meeting Update

Hi There Friends!!

Last Monday was our BIG Quarterly Meeting hosted by my upline Alicia Ryckman. Not sure exactly how many team members Alicia has on her team now but I'm sure its safe to say its over 100 ladies! 70 of them were at this Quarterly Meeting at Fairmont P.S. on Monday night so it was bustling with excitement to see all of the new Fall-Winter products in action!!

I thought I would start by sharing my card swap, as well as our Make n' Take for the evening. In my next couple of posts, I'll share the card swaps I received back! They were awesome as always!!

This is a shot of what my swap preparations looked like, everything pre-cut and ready to assemble! I kept my swaps very simple this time around mostly because I was so limited with supplies from the new catalogue, but also because the idea is to create samples that are easily duplicated for classes or workshops! I used the new 09 In Colors: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and the Bella Rose Designer Paper. The only ink I needed was Chocolate Chip and the accessories I used were: the new Scallop Edge Punch (amazing) and Chocolate Chip Poly Twill (note - the chocolate chip poly twill did not make it back into the F/W IB&C however they have brought back 1/4 inch Chocoate Chip Grosgrain!! Yey!!

The 2nd project shown below was our Make n' Take for the night! I was so excited to make these bags because I've seen them all over the place on blogs etc. but never really tried them myself. I guess I thought they would be hard to make! OMGosh, was I wrong! They are so super easy to make, its rediculous! I've switched up my plan for my club members this month and I'll be making 1 of each of these bags for their orders! I'll also include these bags in an upcoming class - so keep watching!

No comments: