Tuesday, August 26, 2008

September Event Schedule


Hello Crafty Ones!

I've now posted my September class schedule on my Stampin' Up! business website - if you would like to check out some of the events I'm hosting, please jump on over to http://www.lisaburns.stampinup.net/ and check out my calendar! I'm working on completing all of my class projects for the September early enough that I can post some pictures (or at least some teasers) to give you an idea of the value of these classes! Check it out!

So, let's kick start the sharing by taking a look at a few teaser pictures of a few of the Holiday cards you would get to make at my Christmas In September stamp-a-stack. You might be able to talk me into posting the full cards before the class - leave me a blog comment and I'll see what I can do. These are just 2 of the 6 different cards guests will be making in September so I'm sure I'm not completely ruining the surprise if I post the full cards!!!

No comments: