Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Super Huge Surplus Sale - this coming weekend!

Hello Everyone - Happy Wednesday!

It occurred to me today, as I was making some of my last minute preparations for my upcoming Surplus Sale that I may not have posted the details on my Blog!!! If you are on my customer distribution list, you've known about the sale for awhile now but there may be some of you out there that I've met over the years that use only my Blog for updates so I would be remise if I didn't provide some information in the event you're local and would like to attend!

This is also a wonderful opportunity for me to post some long overdue pictures of just some of the items I will have at my sale this weekend! Thank you to those that have been so patient waiting for these shots :o)

I will have about 100 stamp sets available on my Surplus Tables: Approximately 75 gently used and 25 brand new uncut/unmounted stamp sets!

Friday August 15th - is a special 'Club Member / Hostess' appreciation pre-sale. If you've been in any of my clubs over the years, or held a Stampin' Up! home party with me - you are entitled to come over Friday night for the festivities!! If you don't fall into this category, there is still plenty of time to qualify for the pre-sale by contacting me to book your Fall party, or to join my Fall Clubs! Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com for more information, or to sign up!

Saturday August 16th - this sale is open to everyone! The sale will run from 9-11am at my home. RSVP for full details, including directions.

Surplus Tables:
I will have several tables full of retired Stampin' Up! products including stamp sets, both uncut/unmounted & gently used PLUS accessories such as Punches and Simply Scrappin' Kits! If you are a crafter, you won't want to miss out on this sale!How does it work?Surplus Tables:All of my items will have prices on them, regular catalogue prices. You collect what you wish and I will total them up for you - YOU PAY NOTHING FOR THIS STUFF and you take it all home with you that day. I will then hand you a NEW '09 Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalogue and invite you to sit down, relax and go shopping in the new catalogue - using your credit total from the retired pile! So, for example, if you selected 3 stamp sets from the Surplus Pile and the total came to $80...you would pay nothing for the used sets and you would go shopping for at least $80 worth of new stamps & supplies in the Fall Winter Catalogue!! You pay full shipping & taxes on these orders. Getting FREE stamps & accessories has never been easier!

Cash & Carry Tables:
There will be many items available for cash & carry, including SU! and non-SU! products. There will be definitely be some Creative Memories products available for purchase!

Handmade Projects:
I have packaged up a number of class projects, handmade items, speciality bags, scrapbook pages, accessory shares etc. for purchase! Even if you don't create your own projects, you may want to swing by to purchase some extra cards/bags etc. for those special occasions that always seem to creep up on us!

I will also have tons of SU! Inspiration Sheets to give away with purchase, or sell for non-purchases! I believe I have approximately 65 different SU! Inspiration sheet-styles to choose from!! I will also have a variety of past Idea Book & Catalogues, Mini's and technique booklets!

No comments: