Monday, August 25, 2008

Scrappers Clubs

Happy Monday Everyone!

Last night, and again tonight I'm hosting my Scrappers Club for the month of August! I really look forward to seeing my club friends each month and watching them create wonderful masterpieces with their precious photos!
I also use their inspiration to try to get some of my own scrappin' done during our time together! Thought I would share a bit of what I created last night...

The first shot is a 6x6 double-page layout of my little-guy Evan watching a lady bug. This is an older photo from April 2006. I took a great idea from my friend Angie (HI ANG!) to start a 6x6 album for Evan of just odds & end pictures that won't make it to my larger 12x12 albums. Some of the pics will be of him just doing everyday kind-of-things and/or isolated photos of him/friends that I can't make into a 12x12 page etc. I think its a great idea and will allow Evan to have an album of his own that he can carry around, show his friends/family etc. I also like how fast the 6x6 pages are - ok - maybe fast isn't the right 'term' for me as it relates to scrapbooking... EASY, less complicated pages would be more appropriate :o)

Here are the pages individually:


The next photo sample is a 12x12 scrapbook page layout I created for Silvia - one of my scrappin' girls that couldn't make it to last month's club night. I made her this girlie page because I knew it would challenge me!! I only have a boy, so I don't get to play with pink all that much. I used the retired Simply Scrappin' Crew Kid Girl kit and the Pretties Kit. I like to leave a bit of room on pages that I'm giving away to allow the girls to add anything else they may wish to add, or to journal. I hope she like it!

No comments: