Monday, August 4, 2008

Scrappers Club!


Some of you have emailed me with questions about my current Scrappers Club so I thought I would share a sample of one of the pages I made for my girlies who missed out on June's club date. If a Scrapper Club member cannot attend the pre-set date during any given month, I make her a 12x12 page layout so that she doesn't miss out on all the fun that month!

Since 2 of the ladies that missed June's date both have boys, I thought this 'buggy' page would suit them well! The color combination is not one that I would normally have used but I was happy with the uniqueness of it when all was said and done :o) The design around the circle was done free-hand, using the SW Marker - Basic Black. I popped up the grasshopper & caterpillar using Stampin' Dimensions.

Layout Details:
Stamps - Bugs & Kisses
Cardstock - Night Of Navy, Handsome Hunter, More mustard, Naturals Ivory
Ink - Basic Black Ink & Marker, Handsome Hunter
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: