Thursday, January 3, 2008

12x12 Holiday Scrapbook Class + Open House + Used Stamp Sale

Posting UPDATE as of Friday evening at 9pm
Hello Ladies - Happy Friday!
I'm moving tomorrow mornings 12x12 Winter scrapbook class to Monday night and combining it with the already planned technique workshop. See descriptions of classes below or check out my Blog for pictures of the class projects. I'll post the technique projects shortly. There is still time to place a 'special request' for a technique you've always wanted to learn. Just flip me an email before Sunday evening! I'm going to continue to have the Open House tomorrow with a slight time change. The timing of the Open House will now be 10-12noon. Please continue to RSVP if you plan to attend. Thanks for your understanding everyone!

Talk about 1 stop shopping!

Here are some additional details for this Saturday's events. I hope you will consider popping in for a few minutes! This first Open House & Used Sale is exclusively for those on my customer distribution list, or those that know about my Blog. After this sale, I will be posting my used stuff for the general public to scoop up - so don't miss out!

Here are the details for Saturday morning's 12x12 scrapbook class...

Saturday January 5, 2008 - Class Start Time: 930am

By attending this class, you will get to make 4 full 12x12 page layouts. You do not need to bring your holiday pictures for this class. All pages will be designed to allow you to fill the pages with your pictures at a later time.

Class fee with no order: $20
Class fee with $40+ order: $5
Class fee with minimum $70+ order: free

Here's a sneak peak at 1 of the 2-page 12x12 layouts!




As for the Winter Open House...

Start Time: 11am and will run until approximately 2 hours

Please RSVP if you plan to attend. If there doesn't appear to be too much interest in this date, I may cancel the Open House part of the day. I will post a GO / NO GO announcement on Saturday morning before my class. Those that attend will be able to pick up their new Spring/Summer Collection catalogue for $5, plus see everything from the Spring/Summer Preview mini, plus make a small project, plus enter a draw for a FREE stamp set...

Used Stamp Sale...

Start Time: 11am and will run approximately 2 hours

Again, please RSVP if you plan to swing by. I will have a rather large variety of gently used, retired stamp sets and accessories for sale - you won't want to miss these deals!

Sorry for the lengthy post - lots to say :o) Keep warm tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I love the Winter Fun pages! Sure wish I could make it to this class. Hopefully next time :)

Have fun!

Christine