Sunday, January 6, 2008

SALE-A-BRATION 2008

Is just around the corner and I'm starting to think of some FUN ways to celebrate this AWESOME time in the Stampin' Up! year.

If you've never experienced Sale-A-Bration (formally known as Sell-A-Bration), all you really need to know is that it is a time when FREE stamp sets & accessories start flying out the door!

Here's a breakdown of how easy it is to earn free Stampin' Up! stuff - and as always - there is NO LIMIT to how many rewards you can earn so my recommendation would be to start thinking of people to invite to your party, attend one of my classes or sign up for a Stampers Club so that you will be in the right place at the right time to get your FREE STUFF!


Sale-A-Bration runs from February 1-March 17, 2008

Customers:

For every $70 purchase you make, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product

Hostesses:
In addition to our regular hostess benefits, hostesses will receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set for workshops that reach $400 or more

New Demo's:
Anyone who joins as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration can choose any stamp set--a value of up to $60.95--from the current catalogue

So, what do these FREE REWARDs look like you ask? You'll be able to see the SAB Mini very, very soon!

For those of you on my customer distribution list - watch your email for an additional SAB promo from me to you. If you aren't on my customer email distribution list but wish to be added - contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com and I would be more than happy to add you :o)

I'll continue to send out more information & updates as well as let you all know once I've received my preorder of SAB mini's and stamp sets!! If you are attending any of my upcoming classes you'll be able to get a sneak peak at the SAB mini in real life!! For all others interested in getting your advance copy of the mini, my shipment should be in early next week! Please email me at lisaburns@rogers.com if you wish to reserve a copy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

is it every $70 purchase? See I am confused because I just got my brochure in the mail and it said $75? Good to know though if I am wrong!