Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Heart Day Set!


Don't forget about the upcoming Valentine's Day Bundle class scheduled for January 21st! This was originally a preorder class but I'm going to open it up as a regular class with some changes to the projects. Stay tuned over the next few days when I reveal what projects we'll be doing on this date!

For now, here are a few more Valentine's Day samples for you!
Happy Valentine's Day 3x3 Card
Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Holidays & Wishes
Cardstock: Whispering White, Basic Black, Going Grey
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark, SU! Markers - Real Red, Going Grey
Accessories: Winter White Embossing Powder, Wide Grosgrain Ribbon Red, Silver Brads
Heart Candy Bag
Stamps - Happy Hearts
Cardstock - Basic Grey, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red
Happy Heart Day 3x3
Stamps - Happy Heart Day Set
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Black, Bali Breeze DP
Ink - Basic Grey
Accessories - Coluzzle Cutting System, Wide Grosgrain Ribbon Vanilla, Watercolour Pencils, Spring Bouquet Punch, Fresh Fav Brads (Rose Red)
I think I will be making these cute little heart treat bags for my son's JK class! I wanted to do something for his little friends but wanted the project to be easy so that I could make 25 of them !

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: