Monday, January 28, 2008

Something I don't get to do very often...


Scrapbook GIRL pages! Don't get me wrong...I love scrapping Evan, but what I wouldn't give to be able to use more softer colours in my album from time to time... thank goodness for my niece Brienna!

Saturday was my 12x12 Simply Scrappin' Kit Class, so while the ladies (hey ladies) worked on their pages, I started to play around with my NEW Crew Kits Simply Scrappin' Kits! I started with the girl kit and here's what I came up with. 2 - 12x12 page layouts and 2 birthday cards!

I LOVE these kits! They make creating a project so rediculously easy!! And, this coming from someone with no 'girlie' scrapbook experience! lol! Here are the recipes for all projects followed by individual pictures of all the projects.

Love Page
Stamps - none - its all kit & chipboard!
Cardstock - paper from the Crew Kids Girl Kit & Basic Grey
Ink - Basic Grey
Accessories - Blossoms Chipboard, Lots Of Letters Chipboard

Coordinating 12x12 Page
Stamps - none - again all kit contents
Cardstock - Crew Kids Girl, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose
Ink - none - all kit contents!
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Birthday Cards
Stamps - So Many Scallops (SAB set)! Mark The Date
Cardstock - Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock, Crew Kids Girl SS Kit
Ink - Basic Grey, Regal Rose
Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi Double-Stitch Ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Grey Taff Ribbon, 1 1/4 inch circle punch



No comments: