Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi! Yes, I'm still blogging :o)

Blog posts have been slow coming this week - I have tried to get to bed by 10pm every night to see if I'm feeling more rested during the day...and you know what? I DO! Fancy that, more sleep does help the body.

More sleep, means less stamping for me this week but I'll be back on track this weekend with some fun stuff to show you - including LOTS of new product I've received this week! Can't wait to play!! Even though I don't have a new picture to show you, I would like to summarize my plans for Feb/March while Sale-A-Bration is on (STARTED TODAY)

Below are the events I'm working to build into my calendar. I don't have dates/details beside them yet but this will give you an idea of what to watch for:
  • Spring technique class
  • Swap Class
  • MEGA Event (it's back)!
  • SAB Class

Looks like we'll be snowed in tonite so I should have another post coming along shortly :o) Thanks for checking in today. Have a safe & warm evening everyone!

No comments: