Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My NEW Stampin' Up!® Sponsered Website!


Just a quick post tonight as I have been on the computer way, way too much tonight but I have been a busy girl setting up my new SU! website. I will continue to have my Blog and update it regularly but having a direct link to a website sponsered by SU! will make life SOOO much easier for all of us!

Here are just a few things I will be able to do with my new site:
  • share promo's & specials faster & easier
  • share more samples as SU! provides a very simple way to manage these
  • create & send out monthly Newsletters (if you are on my customer distribution list you have likely already received January's from me :o)
  • maintain an event calendar that is FUN and super easy to read

As a customer, you'll be able to:

  • make requests of me for catalogues, workshops or newsletters right on the site
  • sign up to be a demonstrator - RIGHT ON THE SITE! How cool is that!!
  • see more samples, with full recipe of supplies used
  • keep up on all the great things SU! is offering
  • complete wish lists for family & friends for special occasions like Birthdays, Mother's Day & Christmas!

Hope you find a moment to stop by and check the site out - I will update a link to it on this Blog and likely have a Blog link on my SU! site so that the two can be used as needed!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stopped by and it was awesome. Keep up the great work of always keeping me informed :)