Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Baby 12x12 Class - January 26th



Mornin' Everyone!

I know this post may seem a bit early to everyone but it really isn't when you consider this is a pre-order class and so by popular request, I have planned for a 12x12 Simply Scrappin' Kit class that focus on BABIES!!

Included below are samples I've recently made up using the 'Boy' kit called Special Delivery (109648) - since I have a son, I knew I was getting this kit anyway and really enjoyed my time playing with it! I do plan, however to order & prepare pages with the 'Special Delivery Girl' kit so this class will address all BABY needs! Just visualize these samples with Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava & River Rock until my kit arrives and I can make up these samples :o)

Here are the class details - be sure to RSVP if you wish to attend. All kits will need to be ordered by January 16th in order for us to be assured that the kits will arrive on time for the class! You are not required to pay for the kit/class up front however if you register for this event, the kit will be yours to keep as if placed as a regular customer order.

Saturday January 26, 2008 - 12x12 Simply Scrappin' Class / Baby (Preorder Required)

Start Time: 930am

By attending this class, you will get to make 4 full 12x12 page layouts, or 6 full 6x6 page layouts or 8 cards with envelopes plus, you leave the class with all that's left of your SS Kit - and there will be lots left over!! You do not need to bring your baby pictures for this class. All pages will be designed to allow you to fill the pages with your pictures at a later time. Even if you don't scrapbook, you can purchase the kit for cards & projects with a baby theme!

IMPORTANT - this is a preorder class. Each guest will need to RSVP in order for their kit to be ordered to arrive on time for the class. You will be primarily using your kit contents for your projects but I will be providing some 'extras' to the pages using my supplies.

Class fee which includes the cost of the SS Kit: $40
Class fee with kit & top up order of $20+: $35
Class fee with kit & top up order of $40+ order: just the cost of the kit ($30) - class is FREE!

Please RSVP no later than Wednesday January 16th if you wish to attend this class!

Above are the 2 2-page layouts that the 'Boy' kit participants would make. I didn't think the pics turned out too well so I've shown each page shot individually below:



Until next time...

No comments: