Monday, January 21, 2008

Masculine Thank You's


Hi There Everyone!

Hope you are all keeping 'snug as a bug in a rug' out there! I have to admit, I kind of like the sub-zero temps - I don't feel as guilty for staying inside to STAMP! Sadly though I didn't have much time in my 'space' tonite so while I was there, I needed to make 2 masculine thank you cards for the guys that helped my team @ work move from one building to another last week! They did an awesome job getting us all settled into our new homes.

I realized tonight (as I do every time I go to make masculine cards) that I just don't have a really good male-type set! I must fix that soon - perhaps with my next order :o) Anyhow, enough chatter - here are the 2 cards - very simple...just the way men like things eh!!
Have a great night!

No comments: