Monday, January 14, 2008

Revised Valentine's Day Class!

Ok, ok, ok - I know that the lack of interest in my Valentine's Day Bundle Class was NOT because all of my blog followers & SU! customers don't celebrate a day of LOVE! I know that somewhere out there, there are dorky stampers just like me that look for ANY and ALL holidays & celebrations as an excuse to STAMP :o) :o)
So, rather than giving up on Valentine's Day altogether, I have decided to revise my January 21st class to the following:

Guests will get to make a candy jar similar to the one's posted above - I may have to slightly modify each project as I used rub-ons and chipboard but you will get to try at least 1 of these awesome products out when making this projects and YES - candy will be provided to fill your jar! This would make an ideal teacher gift or something for your own kids for Feb 14th! Heck, I'm taking one of my projects to work to keep candy on my desk for when the munchies hit!

Plus, guests will make 1 regular Valentine's Day Card and 2 of the 3x3 Valentine's Day card previously posted & posted again below for your reference, envelopes provided for all. I haven't decided on the regular sized Valentine's Card yet but stay tuned - hopefully I can get that sorted out before the weekend!

Cost - $20 per guest
If you decide to order the Valentine's Day Bundle (or equivalent order), the class fee will be reduced to just $5 per guest! Everything will be pre-cut for you so that you can come to this class and simply enjoy the stamping time!

Please RSVP as soon as possible, but at the very latest Saturday January 19th to secure your spot. Here are more pictures of the details on the jar projects:


2 comments:

Beth Jacobs said...

Love your candy jars... where did you get them at?
Beth

Lisa Burns said...

Hi Beth! I got the jars from Dollarama! The candy is the most expensive part of this project really!! Hope that helps and thanks for the question!
Lb