Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stamp-A-Stack Samples


We had a great time last night during the SAS class - well I did, but I guess I shouldn't speak for the ladies that attended the class! :o)




Here are the cards the ladies made - 5 of the monogram card and 5 of the butterfly card - and in record time I must add. Nicely done ladies!

The monogram 'b' card was CASE'd from Gretchen Clark, and I just basically changed the colour scheme for the 'T' card because I ran out of cardstock for the 'b' card !
Here's the full card recipes for all 3 samples:
'T' Card
Stamps - Seeing Spots, Typeset Alpha (I know... its retired, but I just bought in before the retiring list was announced and I want to use it still... so I am)
Cardstock - Regal Rose, Ginger Blossom DP, Whisper White
Ink - River Rock, Regal Rose
Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 inch circle, 1 3/8 circle punch, mat pack with paper piercer

'b' Card
Stamps - Seeing Spots, Whimsical Alpha (yup - also retired - can you guess who is in the market to buy new alpha sets?)
Cardstock - Cameo Coral, Ginger Blossom DP, Whisper White
Ink - Blush Blossom, Rose Red
Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 inch circle, 1 3/8 inch circle, crop-a-dial (used to make the dot impressions on the scallop punch out

Birthday Butterfly Card
Stamps - Garden Whimsy, Hugs & Wishes, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Accessories - Silver Eyelets

No comments: