Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year & More Card Samples!

I was so busy trying to get my January class schedule finalized and posted (thanks to so many of you who contacted me to provide friendly reminders that you were waiting - lol :o) that I completely forgot to wish each and every one of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope 2008 brings all the best for you and your families! As always, I've armed myself with lots and lots of New Years Resolutions to strive toward so I'm hoping for the best too!
I've also been busy trying out all my new toys from the Spring/Summer Preview Mini so I thought I would share a few more samples tonight. Hope you like them!
Follow Your Heart Card
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
Cardstock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Bali Breeze Designer Paper
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons, Wide Olive Grosgrain, Silver Brads, Dimensionals
Happy Mother's Day Card (I know, I know...already?)
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing, Saying - All Holidays Set
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper
Ink: Ruby Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Wide Celery Grosgrain, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: