Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My First Official Team Meeting in 2008

And so in keeping with one of my New Year's Resolutions, I booked monthly meetings for all the members of my Stampin' Up! team from Jan-Jun and tonight marked our very first meeting!

Really though, I don't think we could even call it a meeting as it was more like a social get-together to STAMP! But, I have to say that there were some pretty good tips shared tonight as well as lots of creative ideas for future projects & classes!

Thank you Becca & Rebecca for coming out on this bitter cold night. I had so much FUN that I'm excited to start planning for our February meeting!

I did take some pics of the ladies working away at their project BUT they really didn't turn out that great (sorry ladies but you'll thank me later when you see them). My camera really stinks and I missed the great Future Shop Boxing Day sale on a Canon!!! sigh....

The final product did turn out though... so here it is for all to see! Back to work tomorrow but hopefully I'll have my 12x12 scrapbook pages for Saturday completed tomorrow night to show you - there is still room for that class if you wish to join!

No comments: