Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh My Gosh... Not Stamping Related!


Had to share these recent photos with you - because I am just SO proud of my family and thought you would appreciate the humour in these pictures! The picture of Evan was from tonight - he fell asleep on the way home from daycare and is still sleeping (as of 8:25pm). I know, I know ....what the heck am I thinking, he's going to be up ALL night but I couldn't resist 1) because he was just so tired when I picked him up today 2) he looks so darn cute all painted up from his busy day and 3) because it is so QUIET around here right now and I'm loving it!

Now, onto my DH. I was downloading some recent pictures from my camera to my harddrive and came across these images:
Yup... he's all mine girls!
So, to put this into context - my husband doesn't pose for pictures very much but in an effort to make Evan & I smile that particular day, he came up with this!

Thanks for stopping in tonite - hope I haven't scared anyone off! If Evan keeps sleeping I will definitely have some samples to share with you later tonite - lol :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Rod, you look hot :)

Lisa Burns said...

Doesn't he though :o) :o) Thank goodness he's so funny!

Anonymous said...

Poor guy, you've now guaranteed him a following of crazed stamping addicts/stalkers {wink}