Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stampin' Success Inspiration!


I don't think I rave enough about all of the perks you get by being a part of the Stampin' Up! family. With another major promotion just around the corner (Sale-A-Bration starts Feb 1st), I've decided to spend a bit of time over the next little while sharing some of those perks with you! The more you know, the more you see all the great things that SU! has brought to my life ... the more you might have questions about starting up your own home business - which I would be more than happy to help you with!

Let's start with Stampin' Success! This is a monthly publication (a small magazine if-you-will) packed with tons of great business tips, creative projects, techniques and information about what's coming up in the Stampin' Up! world! It is free for all demonstrators and I'll be the first to admit that I could NOT live without it! Many of my class ideas and projects come directly from this source - I only wish I could take full credit :o) The samples shows in today's post were inspired directly out of the February Stampin' Success, with only slight modifications!

Watch for more SU! demo perks over the coming weeks as well as an 'Opportunity Night' in the very near future!

No comments: